# Week 2
- Making: Concept art + visual research + planning.
- Action items: Starting your process report, examining and installing relevant applications, and reading.
Please fill out the survey below:
[Concept art & group formation survey](https://forms.gle/u29K2toJV6aFP2js9)
- [Limbo](http://playdead.com/games/limbo/) by Playdead.
- [Inside](https://playdead.com/games/inside/) by Playdead. [Wikipedia: Inside](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_(video_game)
- [GDC presentation pdf](https://twvideo01.ubm-us.net/o1/vault/gdc2017/Presentations/Grontved_Huddle%20Up!%20Making.pdf)
- Team formation
# Action items
- Installing applications; e.g., Maya and/or Unity and/or any applications you might use in the class.
- Working on tutorials for 'getting started'.
- Check out [Canvas action items](https://canvascloud.ocadu.ca/courses/1293/modules)
- If you haven't used Maya yet, please do the tutorial below. This will cover the basics of how to use Maya:
- [Lynda.com: Maya 2020 essential training](https://www.linkedin.com/learning/maya-2020-essential-training/modify-keys-in-the-graph-editor-2?u=56972265)
- The Maya Interface (30 mins)
- Overview of the Maya interface
- Work with files and Maya projects
- Navigating in Maya
- Configuring viewports
- Using the hotbox and marking menus
- Customizing the interface
- Using Maya workspaces
- [Unity Manual/Getting Started/Installing Unity using the Hub.](https://docs.unity3d.com/2017.4/Documentation/Manual/GettingStartedInstallingHub.html)